Another cricket match (we sucked this time) and some more crafting. I’ve been feeling ansty and wanting to pick up a needle for the better part of the last week, but I knew I was really too tired and needed to pace myself. Tonight, I went back to Medieval Sampler and actually made decent progress.

I spent the first innings switching between glasses and no glasses (I’m sure my fringe looked very classy before long) but our team was so awful that as the second innings progressed and England motored towards their target, I was perfectly happy to leave my glasses off. Everything was blurry on screen, but I could still see what was going on and watch all the sixes arch out of the ground. That blunted our dismal performance somewhat and proved to be a good strategy.

I finished the first red in both columns as far as I could without rolling up the scroll frame. My plan is to get both sides done completely as it is and then move it and do all the colours in the sections left.

15 February 2013. Making some progress.

15 February 2013. Making some progress.

15 February 2013. A Close up on the right side pillar with two reds now.

15 February 2013. A Close up on the right side pillar with two reds now.

Advertisements